Sparkling Vellum Vase Wrap
size: 8-3/4" tall
- Round vase, 3-1/2”x8-3/4”
- Pearl Metallic cardstock (Prism Papers)
- Crystalina Rhinestones (Kandi Corp.): 4mm Crystal AB; 5mm Crystal
- Crystal Style Snowflakes (#H3105) Hot Fix Stencil (Kandi Corp.)
- Professional Touch Hot Fix Applicator (Kandi Corp.)
- Snowflake stamps (Sparkle N Sprinkle): Dark Flake; Dark Flake 3; Fancy Flake
- Pearl Mica Magic Fast Drying Pigment Ink (Clearsnap)
- Scor-Pal Scoring Tool (Scor-Pal)
- Scor-Tape, 1/8” (Scor-Pal)
- Low-tack painter’s tape
- 1. Cut two 7-3/4"x8-3/4" vellum pieces. Stamp Pearl Mica Magic snowflakes randomly over one side of each vellum piece; let dry.
- 2. Cut two 1"x8-3/4" cardstock strips; score and fold strips in half lengthwise. Place vellum panels back to back, stamped sides out. Adhere folded cardstock strips to each side using 1/8" tape.
- 3. Use heat applicator to apply five 5mm crystals down each side. Use painter's tape to adhere snowflake stencil to center of vellum; apply 4mm crystals in each hole. Remove stencil.
- 4. Slightly separate panels and place over vase. Place votive candle inside.