Snowball Fight Game
sizes: snowgirl, 12" tall; scorecard, 4"x4"
- Cardstock: pink; teal; white
- White tissue
- White interfacing
- Orange felt
- Wide pink dot ribbon
- Buttons, two each: pink; black
- Winter Wishes stamp set (Cornish Heritage Farms)
- White pigment ink pad
- White embossing powder
- Die cut machine and Nestabilities Dies (Spellbinders): Sm. Ovals; Scalloped Sm. Ovals and Lg. Squares
- Inkssentials White Opaque Pen (Ranger)
- Sewing machine or needle
- Thread: white; orange
- Pinking shears
- Hook-and-loop tape, 5/8”
- Small plastic ring
- White ping pong balls
- Optional fonts: Winter Words; Alayna (CK Media)
- Optional: Computer and printer
- 1. Freehand body and nose shapes onto tissue; cut out. Using pinking shears, cut two interfacing bodies and two felt noses.
- 2. Sew pattern pieces together using matching thread. Sew nose and buttons to body.
- 3. Tie ribbon around neck; stitch to back of body to secure. Sew hanging ring to back.
- 4. Sand ping pong balls to remove any logos. Wrap balls with "hook side" of hook-and-loop tape. Place in holder.
- 1. Use computer to print, or black pen to handwrite, instructions onto teal cardstock; trim with die cut machine. Use white pen to dot scalloped edges.
- 2. Stamp snowman onto pink cardstock; heat emboss with white powder. Trim with die cut machine.
- 3. Die cut slightly larger white scalloped oval; adhere oval layers to card.