Riley Pie Pan Décor
- Fluted Tins (Rusty Tin), 5” round, three
- Small twigs and sticks
- Patterned papers (Webster’s Pages): Sleigh Bells; Twinkle; Candy Cane
- Cardstock (Prism) Prismatics: Spring Willow Medium; Blush Red Dark; Vanilla Cream
- Crystalina HotFix Crystals (Kandi Corp.), 4mm: Crystal AB
- Leafing Pen (Krylon); Copper
- Red velvet ribbon; 1/2”
- Polka dot ribbons (May Arts) Red; Green; White
- Liquid Appliquè (Uchida) White
- Glitter (Sparkle N Sprinkle): Starfire
- Stamps (Hanna Stamps): Carrying Tree Riley; Santa Chimney Rile; Snowman Riley
- Charcoal Fluid Chalk Ink (Clearsnap)
- Colored Pencils (Prisma Premier)
- Gamsol (Gamblin)
- Artist’s blending stumps
- Spray Paint (Krylon) Caramel Latte Brushed Metallic; Ivy Leaf
- Die (Spellbinders) Classic Scallop Circle
- Wizard Die Cut Machine (Spellbinders)
- Professional Touch Hot Fix Applicator (Kandi Corp)
- Circle Cutter (Fiskars)
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- 3-D Foam Squares Scrapbook Adhesives (3L)
- 1. Spray paints twigs and sticks Caramel Latte and Ivy Leaf. Let dry. Arrange in double sided spray; tie with red velvet ribbon.
- 2. Cut 5" circle from Candy Cane patterned paper. Use Leafing Pen to leaf edges. Adhere circle to bottom of pan. Tie bow; adhere to front of pan.
- 3. Die cut Scalloped Circle from Vanilla Cream cardstock. Use Charcoal ink to stamp Snowman Riley. Use colored pencils, Gamsol and artist's blending stumps to color and blend.
- 4. Apply Liquid Appliquè to image; shake on Starfi re glitter and heat to puff. Use Professional Touch Hot Fix Applicator to adhere crystal to each scallop.
- 5. Use Circle Cutter to cut Spring Willow Dark cardstock. Use Leafing Pen to leaf edges. Mat main image and use 3-D Foam Squares to adhere to center of pan.
- 6. For hanger, adhere flat lace loop to back of pan. Repeat using different papers and stamps for remaining pans.