Pattern - Patriotic Photo Clips
- 1. Cut rectangles from lt. blue paper to same size as top and bottom of clip fronts, using a different lt. blue paper for each clip. Antique edges with medium blue ink, and glue to clips.
- 2. Print and cut out patterns. Cut three cone shapes from brown corrugated paper, antique edges with brown ink, and glue to bottom of clips.
- 3. Cut ice cream shapes from red, white, and dark blue paper and antique edges with red ink. Use dk. blue ink to stamp "U", "S", "A" on ice cream shapes. Glue shapes to top of clips.
- 4. Wrap rickrack, cord, and ribbon around bottom of clips and tie, using a different color than ice cream shape at top.
- 5. Print patriotic saying on white cardstock. Cut tag shapes around words and antique edges with red ink. Punch holes in tags; attach eyelets. Insert craft thread through eyelets, wrap around rickrack, cord, and ribbon ties, and knot, using a different color than ice cream shape and tie. Trim thread 1/2' past knot. Glue tags and ties to bottom of clips as needed to secure.
- 6. Glue photos to slightly larger red, white, and blue rectangles. Punch holes in photos, and attach heart brads.