It's Twins, Congrats! Shower Gift Set
Cornish Heritage Farms
sizes: gift bag, 6" tall; cards, 4-1/4"x5-1/2"
- White mini gift bag
- White A2 envelope
- Prismatics cardstock (Prism Papers): Brilliant White; Baby Blue Light; Papaya Puree Medium
- Brass Mini Round Paper Fasteners (Creative Impressions)
- Trims (Creative Impressions): Light Blue Check Ribbon; Medium Blue Mini Rickrack
- Light Blue Mini Dot Twinkle Stickers (A Muse Artstamps)
- Stamps (Cornish Heritage Farms): A Welcome Hug set; Open Circles Backgrounder
- ColorBox Fluid Chalk Inkpads (Clearsnap): Dark Brown; Ice Blue
- Copic Sketch Marker in (E00) Skin White (Imagination International)
- Glitter pens: Copic Orange Spica (Imagination International); Stardust (Sakura)
- Die-cutting system of choice, compatible with Nestabilities dies (spellbinders.us)
- Nestabilities Large Oval Dies Set (Spellbinders)
- Paper Crimper (Fiskars)
- Corner rounder punch or large scalloped scissors
- Sticky note or scrap paper and repositionable adhesive
- Paper piercer and mat
- Bone folder
- Foam adhesive dots
- Congrats Gift Bag
- 1. Die cut Classic Scalloped Oval from orange cardstock; pierce hole in each scallop. Die cut Standard Oval from white cardstock; stamp brown sentiment and blue stars. Adhere layers and set aside.
- 2. Cut blue cardstock to same size as bag front; stamp cardstock with blue Open Circles Backgrounder. Adhere three Twinkle Stickers to top right corner.
- 3. Cut and crimp 12" white cardstock strip. Adhere to stamped blue cardstock and trim excess. Tie blue ribbon lengthwise around layered papers. Adhere oval tag with foam dots. Adhere cardstock to bag.
- Twins Pocket Card
- 1. Cut blue cardstock to 5-1/2"x8-1/2"; use bone folder to score and fold in half.
- 2. Stamp blue Open Circles Backgrounder onto card front. Cut 1"x5-1/2" strip from bottom edge of card front. Turn card around so fold is at bottom. Round top corners with punch. Adhere two Twinkle Stickers to bottom left.
- 3. Cut 3/4"x5-1/2" white cardstock strip; create scalloped bottom edge using corner rounder punch with guard removed or scalloped scissors. Adhere strip to card front; adhere rickrack over strip. Pierce holes in each side of scalloped strip, very close to card edges, and insert paper fasteners to create pocket.
- 4. Cut 4"x5" white cardstock piece and round top corners. Slide into pocket.
- 5. Repeat Gift Bag Step 1 to create layered ovals. Stamp "twins" and left-hand baby head with brown ink. Stamp baby head again on sticky note, over adhesive area, and cut out. Place cut-out over first stamped image to mask it; re-ink stamp to stamp second baby head on cardstock slightly overlapping first. Remove mask and use marker to color baby heads. Add bow details with orange glitter pen. Adhere oval tag to pocket with foam dots.
- Simple Thank You Note with Matching Envelope
- 1. Cut white cardstock to 5-1/2"x8-1/2"; use bone folder to score and fold in half.
- 2. Cut 3-1/2"x5-1/2" blue cardstock piece and stamp with blue Open Circles Backgrounder. See Pocket Card Step 3 to create scalloped edge on card front. Tie blue ribbon around cardstock and adhere to card.
- 3. Repeat Gift Bag Step 1 to create layered ovals. Stamp brown sentiment and blue stars. Detail stars with Stardust glitter pen. Adhere oval tag to card with foam dots. Adhere two Twinkle Stickers to left side of card.
- 4. Stamp brown sentiment and blue stars along one side edge of matching envelope as shown.