Halloween Pillow Boxes
sizes: bat, 3"x4-1/2"; treats, 4-1/4"x6"
- Cardstock (Prism Papers): Prismatic Black; Prismatic White; Mango; Butter Cream; Sunflower Medium; Intense Orange; Frosted Orange; Desert Coral Dark; Tawny Light
- Coordinating ribbons
- ColorBox Charcoal Fluid Chalk Inkpad (Clearsnap)
- QuicKutz tool and dies: tag; letters; bat
- Cuttlebug Die Cutter & Embosser and Swirl Embossing Folder (ProvoCraft)
- Pillow box templates
- Craft foam
- 1. Trace pillow box templates onto back of Black and Mango cardstocks; cut out and score as directed.
- Treats Box
- 1. Use QuicKutz tool to die cut letters (TREATS), sentiment words (For You) and tag. Emboss tag using QuicKutz embossing plate; ink raised bumps and tag edges. Glue large letters to box front.
- 2. Fold box and assemble; secure flap with adhesive dots or double-sided tape. Fold end flaps in, filling with candy before closing, and tie ribbon around box; slide tag onto ribbon end.
- Bat Box
- 1. Cut additional 4"x6" Mango piece using template and emboss with swirl pattern; ink raised swirls and cardstock edges. Glue to front of box.
- 2. Die cut bat image from craft foam. Glue cut-outs to scrap block of foam to create stamp. Stamp bat on Mango cardstock and trim to 1-1/2"x2-1/2"; ink edges. Mat on white cardstock; outline bat panel with marker.
- 3. See Treats Box Step 2. Adhere bat panel to box over ribbon.