GNI: Fashionista Invitation
- Yellow card, 4”x5-1/2”
- Cardstock: ivory; orange; teal
- Yellow ribbon, 1/2”, 12” length
- Flat Back Rhinestones (Swarovski): Crystal, 3mm, three
- Simply Stamps double-sided foam mini stamp set (Plaid): Sea Adventure (clamshell)
- Swirl background rubber stamp, 4”x5”
- Teal acrylic paint
- G-S Hypo cement
- Circle craft punch, 2-1/2”
- Tape: foam; double-sided
- Computer and printer
- 1. For the beachy card embellishment, use the teal paint to stamp the clamsheel onto ivory cardstock. Cut out the design, leaving a 1/8" border. Add sand without making a mess by cutting a 1-1/2" circle from the sandpaper. Use foam tape to adhere the design to the sandpaper circle.
- 2. Punch a 2" circle from the teal card stock. Punch a hole in the top of the circle. Use double-sided tape to adhere the sandpaper circle to the teal circle.
- 3. For the background, use the teal paint to stamp the swirl pattern onto a 3-1/2"x5" ivory cardstock rectangle. Cut a 1-1/2"x3-1/2" strip from orange card stock and use double-sided tape to adhere it to the swirl background.
- 4. To attach the beachy card embellishment to the background, wrap the yellow ribbon around the orange strip and run the end through the teal circle hole; knot ends. Use double-sided tape to adhere the swirl background to the card.
- 5. To add a little glitz, use the cement to adhere the rhinestones to the seashell.
- 6. Print the party details on the inside of the card.
- 1. GNI: Fashionista Flip-flops & Fashionista Kit for more projects to go with this one.