Glitzed up Soccer Frame
- Unfinished wooden frame (ProvoCraft), 7-1/2”x7-1/2”
- Cardstock: white; red
- Ribbon (May Arts): red/white stitched; black/white stripe stitched
- Adhesive Gemstones (Heidi Swapp): clear; red
- Red glitter glue
- Every Day Sports stamp set (Inkadinkado)
- Ink pads: opaque white; navy blue; red
- Black acrylic paint
- Foam adhesive dots
- 1. Paint frame black; let dry. Stamp white soccer balls on frame; let dry.
- 2. Stamp navy "Soccer" on white cardstock and cut out; mat on red. Stamp red star on white cardstock and cut out; cover star with glitter glue and let dry. Adhere pieces to frame with adhesive dots.
- 3. Tie three ribbons around left side of frame. Cut and adhere gems as shown.