Garden Gourmet Gift Set
- Assorted aluminum tins
- Clear plastic coasters with cork inserts
- Recycled glass soda bottles
- Corks to fit bottles
- Glass salt and pepper shakers (filled)
- Fusion Hammered Finish Spray Paint: Brown Metallic (Krylon)
- Cardstock (Prism Papers): Kelp Seaside; White Exclusives
- Ribbon (Morex): Moss Grosgrain Swiss Dot; Sheer White Organdy
- Sheer Blossoms (Creative Impressions): Small; Medium; Large
- Antique Brass Mini Paper Fasteners (Creative Impressions)
- Cute Curls stamp set (Cornish Heritage Farms)
- Fluid Chalk Ink (Clearsnap): Creamy Brown
- Hot glue gun
- Removable adhesive
- Computer and printer
- Oval template and scallop-edge scissors or Wizard Embossing and Die Cutting System and Standard Scalloped Oval Nestabilities die (Spellbinders)
- 1. Apply two light coats of spray paint to outer tins and coaster tops, letting dry between coats. Repeat for inside of tins and coaster bottoms.
- 2. Use paper fasteners to attach one set of leaves with each sheer blossom. Hot glue blossoms to tin fronts.
- 3. Fill bottles with provided recipes or your own sauces. Place corks on bottles.
- 4. For bottle tags, use die cutting machine to cut four small Standard Ovals. Use embossing mat to emboss ovals. (Note: Use oval template and scallop-edge scissors in lieu of die cutting machine if desired.)
- 5. Use Creamy Brown ink to stamp image onto tags.
- 6. Use computer to print recipe names on paper. Use removable adhesive to adhere each oval tag over desired text, then run page through printer again, feeding it the right way up so text prints onto tags.
- 7. Use foam mounting tape to adhere sheer blossom/leaf to top right of tags, and tags to front of corresponding bottle.
- 8. Cut Seaside Kelp circles to fit over coaster cork inserts. Adhere paper circles to coasters. Tie coasters together with white ribbon, then tie a short Moss Swiss Dot ribbon length over knot. Glue small blossom to knot.
- 9. Tie salt and pepper shakers together and glue small Sheer Blossom to knot. Tie additional ribbon lengths around tin handles.