Encaustic Art Memory Box
- Kraft photo storage box
- Cream cardstock
- Crystalina Rhinestones, 4mm (Kandi Corp.): Light Siam; Light Topaz
- Sheer ribbon
- Assorted holiday stamps (Innovative Stamp Creations)
- Ink pads (Tsukineko): Toffee and Olympia Green VersaFine; Graphite Black Brilliance
- Hot Wax Art Stylus (Kandi Corp.)
- Professional Touch Hot Fix Applicator (Kandi Corp.)
- Pure Beeswax Pigments assortments (Kandi Corp.): Metallic; Berry; Ocean
- Twinkling H2Os watercolors (LuminArte, Inc.): Rose Gold; Garnet; Spiced Pumpkin; Golden Monarch; Chestnut Brown; Bronze Medallion; Sand Dollar; Mallard Green; Midori Melon
- Krylon Caramel Latte Brushed Metallic Spray Paint (Krylon)
- Jumbo Sponge Dauber (Tsukineko)
- Water brush
- Low-tack painter’s tape
- 1. Use tape to mask label holder on box; spray paint box and lid with two coats Caramel Latte. Let dry.
- 2. Sponge lid Toffee and Olympia Green, concentrating green ink near edges.
- 3. Stamp Graphite Black holiday images randomly over cream cardstock; heat set with heat tool. Use water brush and Twinkling H2Os to watercolor images. Let dry.
- 4. Sponge cardstock Toffee and Olympia Green. Tear out stamped images and layer collage-style onto lid.
- 5. Using brush tip of stylus and assorted beeswax pigments, follow manufacturer's instructions to apply wax to edges of each image, securing them to lid.
- 6. Use applicator to apply crystals. Tie ribbon bow and adhere ends inside lid.