Pattern - Flower Color Meanings
- 1. Paint outer box and lid lt. yellow, keeping items separate. Let dry.
- 2. Cut patterned paper slightly smaller than box sides. Découpage paper to box sides. Let dry. (Note: Punch hole in center of tab and attach tab to paper on front of box before adhering.)
- 3. Adhere scallop border around box lid.
- 4. Apply rubons to box, then apply second coat of découpage glue to box. Let dry.
- 5. Adhere flower stickers to box front.
- 6. Thread ribbon through hole in tab and around card box; tie bow and trim ends.
- 7. Adhere flower photos to cards. Punch 1/4" hole in photos and adhere fabric reinforcers over holes.
- 8. Apply rub-ons to photos in coordinating flower colors.
- 9. Use computer to print message onto white cardstock. Outline messages in red pen and adhere to cards.