Cherish Photo Clipboard
- Magnetic clipboard, 4-1/4”x6-1/2”
- Harvest Table patterned (BoBunny Press)
- Loverly Sampler Stickers (Pebbles Inc.)
- Just So You Know Rub-ons (Daisy D’s Paper Co.)
- Yellow metallic flower brad (Creative Imaginations)
- Scrapbook Colors acrylic paints (Making Memories): brown; yellow
- Photo, 4”x4”
- 1. Dab metal clip with both paints in random manner; let dry. Lightly sand paint to create distressed look.
- 2. Cut 1/2"x3-3/4" Harvest strip and adhere across board below clip. Adhere photo to board, overlapping paper slightly.
- 3. Adhere "Cherish" sticker over right photo edge. Apply rub-on border and sentiment over photo. Adhere yellow flower brad as shown.
- 1. Transform a tiny clipboard into a photo key chain. Great gift!
- 2. Stamp favorite motifs or sentiments on glossy surfaces using solvent ink.
- 3. Follow the trend - create unique looks using clear acrylic clipboards.