Chandelier Crystal & Bottle Cap Ornaments
- Vintage or new bottle caps
- Assorted vintage chandelier crystals
- Assorted white vintage buttons, 5/8”
- Click-n-Craft Holiday Collection Vintage Santa images (The Vintage Workshop)
- Silver wire, 2-gauge
- Silver jump rings, 10mm
- Assorted pastel ribbons, 5/8”-wide
- Ultra-fine iridescent glitter
- Small paintbrush
- Crafter’s Pick The Ultimate! Glue (API)
- Circle punch, 1”
- Electric drill and 1/16” bit
- Round-nose pliers
- Straight pin
- Wire cutters
- Computer and printer
- 1. Drill 1/16" holes at center top and bottom of bottle cap. (Note: Place flat side of bottle cap on scrap piece of wood before drilling.)
- 2. Print two of same Santa image on white paper. Punch 1" circles around images. Brush glue on entire back of paper circles and adhere to inside and outside of bottle cap, aligning holes at center top and bottom of cap with image. Insert straight pin through paper at placement of holes in bottle cap.
- 3. Brush glue on metal areas of bottle cap around image and quickly sprinkle glitter over glue. Let dry.
- 4. Insert a 1-1/4" wire length through hole in bottom of bottle cap and wire loop on chandelier. Bend wire ends into a loop on back side.
- 5. Insert a 2" wire length through hole in top of bottle cap and button. Bend wire ends into a loop on back side.
- 6. Insert a 1-1/2" wire length through remaining hole in button and jump ring. Bend wire ends into a loop on back side.
- 7. For hanger, thread a 12" ribbon length through jump ring and knot ends.