Heartfelt Creations (heartfeltcreations.us)
Use papers from Heartfelt Creations' "Once Upon a Time" Collection to create this stunning altered clock as the perfect addition to your home décor or to gift to a friend.
- Dusty Attic Chipboard Skeleton Clock Face, 12”
- Heartfelt Creations Once Upon a Time Paper Collection (HCDP1 241)
- Black clock hands
- Prima gems and pearls
- Coordinating butterfly washi tape
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die Cutting & Embossing Machine (452255)*
- Heartfelt Creations Dies: Once Upon a Time (HCD 744), Daisy Patch (HCD 703)
- Heartfelt Creations PreCut Stamp Sets: Time Sentiments (HCPC 3594), Numeral Clocks (HCPC 3593), Timeless Clock (HCPC 3592), Daisy Patch Flowers (HCPC 3318)
- McGill Paper Blossoms: Tool Kit (459222)* and Molding Mat (159223)*
- Kaisercraft Kaisercolour Sage Paint
- Black ink pad
- Clear glitter
- Plaid Mod Podge Classic Matte
- Art Institute Dries Clear Adhesive*
- *These items available through Heartfelt Creations
- scissors, paintbrush or foam brush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- 1. Size is 12" diameter.
- 1. This clock was designed for ornamental purposes and is not a functional clock.
- Altered Clock
- 1. Apply several coats of paint to clock face with brush until covered; seal with two coats of Mod Podge. Let dry.
- 2. Using clock face as template, cut panels from paper to fit circles of clock face. Adhere circles to clock front as shown. Fussy cut text phrases from paper.
- 3. Stamp Time Sentiments, Numeral Clocks, and Timeless Clock on papers; die cut with Once Upon a Time die.
- 4. Stamp Daisy Patch Flowers on papers; die cut with Daisy Patch die. Shape flowers with Paper Blossoms Tool Kit and Mat. Layer and assemble flowers as shown; adhere gems to center.
- 5. Arrange die cuts on clock face as shown; adhere in layers for depth. Trim off excess. Adhere small section of washi tape on upper right of clock.
- 6. Adhere flowers to clock face.
- 7. Adhere clock hands to center of clock face.
- 8. Adhere string of pearls along bottom of text. Adhere additional gems and pearls as desired.
- 9. Adhere glitter to clock edge and face as desired.