Cardstock: Confetti White; Garden Green; So Saffron; Tempting Turquoise
Tempting Turquoise narrow grosgrain ribbon.
Fresh Favorites II buttons, two yellow
Fresh Favorites I and II eyelets: yellow; blue
Stamp sets (Stampin’ Up!): Curvy Verses; Typeset Alphabet Lower and Upper; Year After Year; Print Pattern Background
Classic Stampin’ Pad dye ink pads: Basic Black; Garden Green; So Saffron; Tempting Turquoise
Stampin’ Dimensionals adhesive dots
Crafters’ Tool Kit
Large Tag punch
1. Cut green cardstock to 5-1/2"x8-1/2"; score and fold in half.
2. Cut 2-3/4"x5-1/2" blue cardstock strip; pierce border along top and bottom edges with piercing tool from Crafters' Tool Kit. Adhere to card.
3. Cut 2-3/8"x5-1/2" yellow cardstock strip; stamp So Saffron background pattern onto cardstock. Adhere to blue strip.
4. Stamp black elephant on white cardstock. Watercolor image using green and blue inks and watercolor brush; see "Techniques."
5. Punch elephant into tag shape. Insert linen thread through buttonholes. Adhere buttons to wheels. Set blue eyelet into tag using anywhere hole punch and universal eyelet setter from Crafters' Tool Kit.
6. Stamp black sentiment on second piece of white cardstock; stamp "Baby" above sentiment using alphabet stamps and green, blue, and yellow inks. Punch sentiment into second tag shape. Set yellow eyelet into tag.
7. Thread grosgrain ribbon through eyelets on tags and tie around card front. Adhere tags to card with Stampin' Dimensionals as shown.