Vintage Holiday Clipboard
- Clipboard, 6”x9”
- Papers: Christmas Carol Music*; Vintage Holiday Postcards*; Christmas Red Toile*; Wild Asparagus Cousins white patterned (My Mind’s Eye); Mulberry Bling (FiberMark)
- Variety of coordinating ribbons, including True Red Velvet Ribbon*
- Christmas Toile Cardstock Stickers*
- Crimson Chipboard Accessories: Label Holder; Square (Heidi Swapp for Advantus Corp.)
- Red paper blossoms, two (Prima Mktg.)
- White brads, two
- Scribbles Dimensional Paint: Shiny Black (Duncan)
- Lipstick ink pad (Paper Salon)
- Corner rounder punch
- *Products by Flair Designs Inc.
- 1. Apply multiple coats of ink to clipboard directly from pad, letting dry between coats, to create a painted effect.
- 2. Cut one song, one postcard, and one winter scene from vintage-look papers. Mat song on Mulberry Bling paper. Embellish brads with dimensional paint; let dry. Insert brads through flower centers and into bottom corners of song mat as shown.
- 3. Cut piece of Cousins paper to cover lower half of clipboard; round bottom corners and adhere to clipboard. Adhere song block to clipboard right edge, 1-1/2" from bottom. Adhere holly sticker across width of clipboard beneath song.
- 4. Gently sand chipboard square to give a vintage look. Adhere square to bottom left corner on slight angle as shown; add family initial, year, or other wording if desired.
- 5. Adhere winter scene and postcard to clipboard, rounding corners and inking as desired. Embellish clipboard with velvet ribbon and chipboard label holder as shown; add desired title inside label holder. Tie ribbons to top of clipboard.