Pattern - Moments In Time Text
Pattern - Inside Page - Horiz.
Pattern - Inside Page - Vertical
- 1. Cut two 5-1/4"x8-1/2" rectangles from damask paper and 4-1/2"x5-1/4" rectangle from light blue cardstock. Glue paper rectangles to front and back album covers. Glue cardstock to front. Glue rickrack to front to cover where papers join. Use computer to print "Moments in Time", trim to rectangle and adhere photo corners. (Note: Designer used Century Gothic computer font.)
- 2. Use large brad to attach two large flowers to top portion of album.
- 3. Punch hole in top left corner; attach ring. Tie ribbon around ring.
- 4. For text & inside pages, print patterns. Add photos and journal as desired.
- 5. Dry brush album edges brown.
- 1. Reuse this convenient template to create mini albums for other holidays and special occasions.