Celebrate Christmas Canvas
- Metal cookie sheet
- Webster’s Pages It’s Christmas Collection: Wintergreen, Christmas Spirit, From Me to You, Christmas 2013, and Dear Santa Papers; Numbers and Cards Transparent Overlays; Chipboard Buttons & Twine; Alpha Stickers; Mini Trim Pack; Star and Tree Paperclips
- Vellum sheet
- EK Success Martha Stewart Crafts Hexagonal Glitter
- Miniature clothespins in assorted colors
- Large enamel dot
- Ribbon: wide red stripe sheer, silver glitter
- Twine: natural, red
- Punches: EK Success Martha Stewart Crafts Starburst, large 5-point star, hole punch
- Cream acrylic paint
- Black ink pad
- Sewing machine and thread
- Adhesives: runner, clear dots, foam tape, spray, hot glue gun with sticks
- scissors, pencil, ruler, drill, paintbrush, sandpaper, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- 1. Lightly sand cookie sheet; drybrush with acrylic paint. Let dry. Drill three sets of holes in sides to string banners.
- 2. Spray adhesive inside top and bottom rim of sheet; sprinkle with glitter.
- 3. String length of twine between drilled hole pairs, knotting in back of sheet to secure.
- 4. Punch 26-30 starbursts from patterned papers and vellum. Machine-sew starbursts into garland; cut into three lengths. Drape garland across twine; adhere starburst ends to cookie sheet with hot glue, covering drilled holes.
- 5. Cut design elements from paper and transparency sheets, using green tag as pattern for red tag. Ink edges of elements as desired. Punch holes in tops of tags.
- 6. Attach design elements to twine using ribbon bows, clothespins, and paper clips.
- 7. Ink edges of photos. Attach to twine and design elements using foam tape and paper clips.
- 8. Punch star from green paper; ink edges. Tie red twine through striped chipboard button; adhere to star. Adhere to transparency.
- 9. Ink edges of stickers. Adhere enamel dot to "celebrate" sticker. Adhere stickers as shown.
- 10. Tie large bow using red sheer ribbon. Adhere to top of tray using hot glue. Embellish with chipboard button tied with red twine.