1. Sand and seal wooden candlesticks. Paint one candlestick Napa Red and remaining one Antique Green. When dry, dry brush red candlestick Glorious Gold and green candlestick with Rich Espresso.
2. Cut script paper to fit around glass votive and approximately 1/4" shorter than height. Glue paper around votive and use rubber bands to secure while drying. Repeat step for inside of votive, using stripe paper. Cut burlap approximately 1" less than height of paper. Glue burlap strip around votive.
3. Download images, resize to measure 3"x4" and print out on heavy white paper. Cut a 2-1/2" to 3" oval or circle around each shape and cut out. Glue image to burlap wrap and use rubber bands to secure while drying.
4. Cut pearl trim to fit around circle or oval images; glue. Glue candlestick to bottom of votive. Cut 6" length from wire and use to secure greenery to votive as shown.
5. Place candle inside jar. (Note: Remove patterned paper before lighting candle.)
Jute Jar Wraps
1. Measure and cut jute binding to fit around jar, overlapping ends by 1/4".
2. Follow manufacturer's instructions to fuse wool felt to fusible webbing. Print and cut out patterns. For cardinal jar, cut bird from Cottage Red, face and branch from Brown Sugar and beak from White. For ornament jar, cut top of ornament from Cottage Red and bottom from Honey Biscuit. For tree jar, cut tree from Loden and trunk from Brown Sugar. Fuse patterns to center of jute strips, using photo as placement guide.
3. Blanket stitch edges: of branch, bird's face and tree trunk with Ultra Dark Beige Gray; beak and bird with Ecru; ornament top and bottom with Garnet; tree with Light Old Gold. Use gold thread to sew buttons to tree in random pattern.
4. Glue 5mm crystal to bird's face for eye, and leaves to top of jute. Attach brad to poinsettia and glue brad and flower to leaves. Glue 3mm crystals to ornament as shown. Cut 2-1/2" and 6" lengths from ribbon. Tie bow onto longer ribbon length. Glue ribbons to jute as shown.
5. Paint cardinal jar lid Antique Green; dry brush Antique White. Paint ornament jar lid Santa Red; dry brush True Ochre. Paint tree jar lid Antique White; dry brush Antique Green. Apply varnish to lids. Glue just strips to jars, overlapping ends.