Pattern - Turkey Treat Cup
- 1. Print out patterns. Cut patterns from cardstock. Outline all shapes with black marker.
- 2. On covered work surface, paint outside of nut cup Marigold. Tie twine around cup; knot ends.
- 3. Punch two 3/8" circles from white cardstock and two 1/16" circles from black cardstock. Adhere black circles to white circles for eyes. Adhere eyes, beak, and wattle to face.
- 4. Adhere body to back of cup. Adhere two brown wings to sides of cup.
- 5. Adhere remaining feathers to circle. Adhere feather circle to back of body.
- 6. For feet, thread two orange and one yellow bead to both sides of chenille stem. Bend 1/2" on ends. Adhere center of chenille stem to back of cup.
- 1. Substitute small paper drinking cup for nut cup.