Pattern - Timmy the Tiger Card Box
- 1. Print out patterns. Cut patterns from cardstock. Punch two 1-1/2" circles from pink cardstock, four 1" circles from white cardstock, and two 5/8" circles from black cardstock. Use hole punch to punch six small circles from black cardstock.
- 2. Cut top flaps from cereal box. Measure and cut cereal box to about 9-1/2" tall. Cover box with orange paper. Trace mouth pattern onto front of box about 2" from bottom. Poke scissors into center of mouth and cut out.
- 3. Adhere nose and eyes above mouth opening. Adhere stripes on sides of eyes. Adhere red hearts as cheeks and small black circles under nose. Use black marker to draw nose line. Adhere pink circles to ears; adhere ears onto top of box. Adhere two white circles onto mouth for teeth.
- 4. Write sayings on pastel hearts with red marker, such as "LOVE," "BE MINE," "KISS," "HUGS," and "FRIENDS" similar to conversational candy hearts. Adhere hearts inside mouth opening. Let dry.
- 1. If working with young children, trace mouth pattern on black paper and adhere on face instead of cutting out. Add valentines to box through top opening.