Pattern - Snowman Chalkboard
- 1. Print out patterns onto copy paper. Trace and cut out patterns from cardstock as indicated.
- 2. Adhere snowman body and head to chalkboard frame.
- 3. Using photo as guide, adhere remaining pieces in following order using glue stick: scarf (two pieces with horizontal first), hat, pom-pom, nose, mittens.
- 4. Add eyes, mouth, and lines on scarf and hat using black marker.
- 5. Color in cheeks with pink pencil. Adhere silk flower on corner of scarf.
- 1. Use chalk to write reminders and happy messages. Use a soft cloth damp with water to erase messages.