Pattern - Shalom Hanukkah Hanging
- 1. Print out pattern. Cut flames from Yellow Glitter craft foam.
- 2. Cut both paper plates in half. On covered work surface, paint large paper plate half and jumbo craft stick Metallic Ice Blue. Paint smaller paper plate half Metallic Sky Blue Pearl. Let dry.
- 3. When dry, press "SHALOM" stickers on large plate.
- 4. Adhere jumbo craft stick to center back of large plate. Adhere colored sticks to both sides with 1/2" space between them.
- 5. Adhere flames to top of each stick.
- 6. Adhere large plate to smaller plate. Punch holes on each side of plate and insert string; knot ends together to hang.
- 1. Substitute heavy-duty cardstock or construction paper in place of craft foam and craft sticks.