Life is Good Mini Album
Create a Countryside Evening mini album to use as a small brag book, or gift it to a friend or family member.
Life is Good Mini Album
Life is Good Mini Album
- Chipboard mini album, 6”x6”
- Heartfelt Creations Countryside Evening Paper Collection (HCDP1 229)
- Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper Cream, smooth white
- Antique gold eyelets
- Want2Scrap White Adhesive Pearls: Individual, Swirls
- White pearl bead string
- Cream crocheted lace trim
- Navy sheer ribbon
- Heartfelt Creations PreCut Stamp Sets: Melodious Songbird (HCPC 3511), Antique Lantern (HCPC 3512), Open Vintage Floret (HCPC 3500), Mini Vintage Floret (HCPC 3502), Leaf Medley (HCPC 3405)
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die-Cutting System and Dies: Shapeabilities Foliage, Nestabilities Labels Twenty-Six
- Heartfelt Creations Dies: Decorative Blossom Corner (HCD 729), Timeless Amour (HCD 728), Vintage Floret (HCD 727), Decorative Metal Fixtures (HCD 725), Layered Scalloped Posy (HCD 717)
- McGill Paper Blossoms: Tool Kit, Molding Mat
- Ranger Ink Pads: Archival Jet Black; Tim Holtz Distress Stormy Sky, Weathered Wood, Bundled Sage
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Bundled Sage Marker
- Adhesives: Plaid Mod Podge, 3M Scotch Brand (ATG714) Runner, Art Institute Glitter Designer Dries Clear Adhesive, foam dots
- paper trimmer, scissors, hole punch, eyelet setter, sponge dauber
- Prepare Album & Flowers
- 1. Cover chipboard album pages with desired Countryside Evening papers; adhere paper with Mod Podge. Let dry. Punch hole in upper left corner of each page in same spot; attach eyelets. Ink page edges Weathered Wood.
- 2. Using Jet Black ink, stamp eight small flowers from Open Vintage Floret set onto white cardstock. Stamp small and large flowers from Mini Vintage Floret set, eight each, onto white cardstock. Die cut all flowers with coordinating dies.
- 3. Using Jet Black ink, stamp seven leaf branches from Leaf Medley Set onto white cardstock; die cut with coordinating die.
- 4. Using sponge dauber, color flowers Weathered Wood and Stormy Sky. Color leaves Bundled Sage; detail with Bundled Sage marker.
- 5. Shape all flowers and leaves using Paper Blossoms tool kit and mat. Layer and adhere flowers together at center to create full blossoms.
- 6. Die cut two small and two large Decorative Blossom Corner shapes from cream cardstock.
- Create Album Pages
- 1. Cover: Cut sentiment label from patterned paper, lightly sponge edges with Weathered Wood ink. Double mat sentiment on green paper and cream cardstock; adhere with foam dots. Adhere several flowers and leaves as shown; add pearls and pearl swirls.
- 2. Page 1: Cut two different-size panels from coordinating patterned paper. Die cut Labels Twenty-Six shape from cream cardstock. Sponge all paper edges Weathered Wood. Die cut Layered Scalloped Posy shape from cream cardstock. Adhere all pieces as shown. Adhere lace trim, flower, leaves, pearls, and pearl swirl as desired.
- 3. Page 2: Trim and adhere one large decorative corner cut in Step 6, adhering edges only to create pocket. Cut image from tags patterned paper; sponge edges Weathered Wood. Stamp Jet Black Melodious Songbird sentiment. Wrap ribbon around top of panel, adhering ends at back. Tie small ribbon bow; adhere to ribbon. Adhere lace to panel beneath ribbon. Mat panel on cream cardstock. Adhere flower and pearl as shown. Place tag in pocket.
- 4. Page 3: Cut green patterned paper panel. Die cut Labels Twenty-Six shape from cream cardstock. Sponge all paper edges Weathered Wood. Die cut Decorative Metal Fixtures decorative corner and Vintage Floret decorative shape from cream cardstock. Adhere all pieces as shown. Add flowers, leaves, and pearls.
- 5. Page 4: Cut image from tags patterned paper. Stamp Jet Black sentiment; sponge edges Weathered Wood. Mat on cream cardstock and adhere to page. Adhere lace trim along left panel edge. Trim and adhere one small decorative corner cut in Step 6. Add flowers, leaves, and pearls.
- 6. Page 5: Trim and adhere remaining small decorative corner cut in Step 6, adhering edges only to create pocket. Cut sentiment tag from patterned paper; sponge edges Weathered Wood. Die cut small Layered Scalloped Posy border from cream cardstock. Mat sentiment tag onto cream cardstock; adhere scalloped shape to right edge. Die cut small Layered Scalloped Posy decorative shape from green patterned paper; adhere to tag as shown. Adhere lace over paper seam on tag. Add flowers, leaves, and pearls. Place tag in pocket.
- 7. Page 6: Trim and adhere remaining large decorative corner cut in Step 6, adhering edges only to create pocket. Add flowers, leaves, and pearls as shown. Cut image from tags patterned paper. Stamp black sentiment and mat onto cream cardstock. Adhere lace trim along top edge. Place tag in pocket.
- 1. Place all pages on ring. Tie ribbon, lace trim, and pearl trim into bow and attach to ring.