Pattern - Larry the Lobster Card Holder
- 1. Print out patterns. Cut patterns from cardstock. Punch two 1" circles from white cardstock and two 3/8" circles from black cardstock. Adhere black circles on white circles (for eyes).
- 2. With black marker, outline and draw lines on claws, teeth, and tail as shown on patterns. Outline hearts and write "Happy Valentine's Day", if desired.
- 3. Cut and wrap canister with red cardstock; adhere ends. Adhere eyes extending off of top of lobster. Adhere mouth on face, claws on body sides, and tail on bottom of body. Adhere hearts on claws. Let dry.
- 4. Punch 35 circles from black cardstock using hole punch. Randomly adhere circles on claws, tail, and sides of body.
- 5. Measure and cut chenille stems to 10" lengths; adhere lengths behind eyes for antennae. Bend ends.