Fusion for Plastic Choco Brown Hammered Finish spray paint (Krylon)
Black permanent marker
Wizard Embossing & Die Cutting System and Nestabilities Nested Bird Dies (Spellbinders)
Adhesives: Zip Dry Paper Glue (Beacon Adhesives); 3-D Foam Squares (Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L; clear adhesive dots
A Friend Card
1. Cut a 7"x10" blue cardstock panel; score and fold to measure 5"x7". Cut 4-3/4"x6-3/4" kraft panel. Adhere Design Adhesive to top third of kraft panel, sprinkle with both embossing powders and shake off excess. Do not heat emboss powders.
2. Cut thin strip of Miracles Occur paper and adhere to top edge of kraft panel. Stamp Dark Brown sentiment. Pierce hole at each corner and insert gold paper fasteners.
3. Adhere lace trim around kraft panel; adhere kraft panel to card.
Sing and Make Music Frame
1. Cover frame backing with blue cardstock. Very lightly mark frame opening on cardstock using a pencil.
2. Spray paint frame Choco Brown; let dry.
3. Cut kraft cardstock panel to fit inside opening. See card Step 1 to decorate left side of panel. Stamp Dark Brown sentiment on right side.
4. Adhere lace around panel. Pierce hole at each corner and insert gold paper fasteners. Adhere to frame backing inside border marked in Step 1.
5. Use medium and small Nested Bird dies to cut shapes from desired papers. Sponge die cut edges with Dark Brown ink. Trim beak from small die to create wing; adhere to larger bird with foam square.
6. Color larger bird's beak black using marker. Color paper fastener black and insert in bird. Adhere bird to mat with foam squares.