Plastic figurines: snow-covered evergreens in varying sizes, three; deer
Adhesives: double-sided tape, clear tape, glue gun and sticks
scissors, pencil, tape measure or ruler
1. Cut 15"x15" square from wrapping paper. Lay wreath face-down on back of square. Lightly trace inside and outside of wreath on back of paper. Leaving 3/4" border on outer sides of traced wreath, cut ring from wrapping paper. Make flaps around both outer edges of ring, cutting from edge to traced line every 1/2".
2. Run strip of double-sided tape around both inner and outer edge of wreath near front side. Place wrapping paper ring face down on work surface. Lay wreath face down on ring, carefully aligning with pencil lines.
3. Fold paper flaps up, adhering to double-sided tape strips along inner and outer edges, securing paper to wreath.
4. Cut strip of wrapping paper measuring 2"x39". Apply double-sided tape to front and back edges of outer ring of wreath. Wrap strip around outside of wreath, pressing against tape to secure. Seal overlapping ends with double-sided tape.
5. Cut strip of wrapping paper measuring 2"x25-1/2". Apply double-sided tape to front and back edges of inner ring of wreath. Wrap strip around inside of wreath, pressing against tape to secure. Seal overlapping ends with double-sided tape.
6. Secure trees and deer to bottom curve of wreath using glue gun.
7. Add fiberfill "snow" around base of trees and deer. Spot glue using glue gun.
8. Cut five 1" snowflakes from white paper. Tape 3" lengths of fishing line to snowflakes using clear tape. Adhere to inside top of wreath using clear tape, varying heights. Trim lengths as needed.
1. To make wreaths of various sizes, take your own measurements. Add 3" to the diameter of your wreath and 1" to circumference of outer ring and inner ring of wreath.