My Favorite Things Cardstock: Jellybean Green, Paver Red, Whip Cream
Lily Bee Design Jingle 6”x6” Tiny Tablet Patterned Paper Pad
Stampendous Red Dot Sparkler Stickers
My Favorite Things Die-namics Dies: Gift Card Pocket Vertical, Poinsettia
My Favorite Things Acrylic Stamps: Gift Card Greetings, Seasonal Sentiments (inside)
My Favorite Things Ink Pads: Hot Fudge, Jellybean Green
Clear embossing powder
Imagination International X-press It 1/4” High Tack Double-Sided Tape
scoring tool, heat tool, paper trimmer
1. Make 5-1/2"x4-1/4" top-fold card from Jellybean Green cardstock.
2. Cut 5-1/4"x4" panel of green dotted paper; adhere to card front.
3. Cut 5-1/4"x1" strip of striped paper; adhere across card front, 1/2" from bottom.
4. Die cut Gift Card Pocket Vertical from Jellybean Green cardstock. Using Hot Fudge ink, stamp sentiment on pocket front; heat emboss. Fold along score lines; adhere to card front using double-sided tape.
5. Using Poinsettia die, die cut petals from Paver Red cardstock, leaves from Jellybean Green cardstock, and stamen from Whip Cream cardstock. Assemble flower, adhering layers using double-sided tape. Adhere gems to stamen. Adhere flower to card front using double-sided tape.
6. Cut 5"x3-3/4" panel from Whip Cream cardstock. Cut red stripe cardstock to 5"x1-1/4" and green dotted paper to 5"x1". Mat green strip with red; adhere to bottom edge of Whip Cream panel as shown. Stamp sentiment at top of panel using Jellybean Green ink. Adhere panel inside card.
1. Add a small personalized tag with recipient's name using alphabet stamps and cardstock.