Pattern - Uncle Sam Puppet
- 1. Cut one plate in half. Recycle one half. Staple remaining half plate and full plate together, with back of each plate facing outward.
- 2. On covered work surface, paint back of un-cut plate cream. Let dry.
- 3. Print out patterns onto copy paper; cut out. Trace patterns on cardstock or craft foam as indicated on pattern; cut out.
- 4. Adhere hair to edge of painted plate to cover staples. Draw eyes, nose, and mouth on face using black marker.
- 5. Paint inside of eyes white; let dry. Color cheeks with pink colored pencil. Adhere eyebrows and beard on face. Use black marker to outline eyebrows, beard, and hair.
- 6. Refer to photo to assemble and adhere hair, hat, bow tie, and shirt onto plates. Let dry.
- 7. Adhere red rhinestone onto center of star on hat. Let dry.
- 1. Trace and cut pattern shapes from white cardstock. Have kids use cardstock "tracers" to trace and cut out pattern pieces.