Adhesives: paper adhesive; X-Press It Foam Tape, 1/2”
paper trimmer, scoring board, detail scissors, ruler, pencil, large-eye needle
1. Make Kraft top-fold card.
2. Cut 3"x2" cream floral paper panel; lightly distress top, left, and right edges by curling paper edges with fingers. Cut 4"x5-1/4" brown dot paper panel; lightly distress edges. Adhere cream panel to top left of brown panel.
3. Cut and adhere 4"x3" gold paper panel to layered panels, covering lower edge of cream panel. Zigzag stitch along top gold paper edge.
4. Stamp Tuxedo Black image onto Blending Card; trim to 2-1/4"x3-1/8". Using photo as guide, color image, except dress, with markers. Using ruler and Multiliner, draw in floor line; add shadow to floor. Add blue shading around girl.
5. Stamp Tuxedo Black dress portion of image onto same cream floral paper used for small background panel. Detail cut dress, cutting around edges of arm and turkey platter.
6. Place but do not adhere cut-out dress over main image to provide visual guide for pleat placement and shadow. See Photo 1.
7. Beginning at dress hem, flick W1 marker up toward arm; see Photo 2. In center of W1 marks, flick W3 marker, using shorter strokes; see Photo 3.
8. Blend W3 lines by flicking W1 over them, flicking marker further up toward arm; see Photo 4. Add a bit of shadow behind sleeve, under arm, and behind turkey using W1; see Photo 5.
9. Adhere dress to main image. Lightly distress image panel edges. Adhere to layered panels as shown; zigzag stitch along portion of top, left, and bottom edges.
10. Die cut one sentiment strip from Sweet Tooth cardstock. Stamp Tuxedo Black "Turkey" at one flagged end; trim. Stamp "Time" at remaining flagged end; trim. Shade flags in same way as image background. Adhere flags to stamped panel; stitch to secure.
11. Using hemp cord, stitch button to layered panel. Adhere lace trim across panel, adhering ends at back. Wrap hemp cord twice around panel; tie bow on left side. Adhere panel to card using 1/2" foam tape.
12. Use inset photo as guide to finish inside of card; stamp image using Rich Cocoa ink.