Papers: October Afternoon Woodland Park Collection Crab Apple Orchard, light blue herringbone-style patterned scrap
Elle’s Studio The Sweet Life Collection Tags: 3” Circles, Cutouts
Echo Park Paper Co. Hello Summer Collection Brads
Stamp Anna Designs Red Seam Binding
Black ink pad
Adhesives: paper adhesive, clear dots, foam tape
paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, sponge dauber
1. Make 5-1/2"x4-1/4" kraft top-fold card.
2. Cut 5-1/4"x4" red stripe panel; sponge edges with black ink. Cut blue strip to fit bottom of striped panel; sponge edges black and adhere to panel. Tie seam binding into bow around panel; adhere panel to card.
3. Cut blue corner from Elle's Studio tag packaging, sponge edges black, and adhere to top right corner of card.
4. Adhere "oh so much fun!" round tag to card. Adhere red banner tag to circle tag.
5. Adhere "today is your day" tag to card with foam tape.
6. Cut prongs from bird brad and adhere to card with foam tape.
1. Whenever you just need a small strip of paper to finish a project, like the blue strip shown here, save the cut-off bar code strips from the edges of 12"x12" patterned papers. Often, the bar code strip features a different coordinating pattern than what's featured on the paper.