sizes: girl, 5-1/2"x7-1/2"; boy, 5-1/2"x8-1/2"
- Black paper bags, 3-1/2”x6-3/4”, two
- Cardstock: peach, black, brown, tan, white, red, yellow
- White buttons, 1/2”, two
- Black ribbon, 1/8”-wide, 6” lengths, two
- Circle punches: 1/8”, 3/8”, 5/8”
- Beacon Adhesives Kid’s Choice! Glue
- scissors, ruler, pencil, black marker
Pattern - Thanksgiving Pilgrims
- 1. Print out patterns. Cut patterns from cardstock.
- 2. Punch four white (eyes) and four red (cheeks) 5/8" circles. Punch six 3/8" peach circles; stack and adhere three together (for dimension) for each nose. Use 1/8" hole punch to punch four black circles (pupils).
- 3. Fold top of bag down about 1-3/4". Crease well. Adhere white collar to top of bag, under crease. Adhere apron 2-1/2" from crease on girl. Adhere buttons on boy.
- 4. Adhere pupils on eyes; adhere eyes on face. Adhere nose, cheeks, and hair on face. Use black marker to draw smiles.
- 5. For girl, adhere white hat on top of head. For boy, adhere black hat on top of head; adhere tan band and yellow buckle on hat. Adhere small black square inside buckle.
- 6. With bag still folded, adhere heads on front of bag over collar. Cut two 6" ribbon lengths; tie bows and adhere below collars. Trim ends.
- 7. Open bag and fill with treats. Refold bag closed.