Pattern - Thankful Turkey
- 1. Print out patterns. Cut patterns from craft foam and construction paper as indicated.
- 2. Wash and dry recycled jar; remove all labels if needed.
- 3. Adhere wings on each side of body. Let dry. Apply glue on inside area of each wing; wrap and adhere around jar. Use rubber bands to hold wings in place until dry. Adhere hat band and buckle on hat. Let dry.
- 4. Fold beak as indicated on pattern; adhere beak and wattle on face. Adhere hat and wiggle eyes on head.
- 5. Adhere feet on bottom of jar. Adhere feathers on sides of body.
- 6. Cut 3-1/2"-long strips of orange construction paper. Use decorative-edge scissors to trim edges. Leave strips near Thankful Turkey with black marker; encourage kids and family to write things they're thankful for on strips. Add strips to jar.