- Cardstock: smooth white, Bazzill Basics Paper Dark Brown
- BoBunny Press Papers: Apple Cider Collection Stripe, Double Dot Collection Chiffon Vintage
- BoBunny Apple Cider Collection Buttons
- BoBunny Harvest Spice Collection Floral Ribbon
- Dark brown embroidery floss
- Stamps: Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Autumn Blueprints Stamp Set, BoBunny Apple Cider Collection Stamp Set
- Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Acrylic Grid Blocks
- Ranger Ink Pads: Archival Jet Black; Tim Holtz Distress Inks Wild Honey, Fired Brick, Spiced Marmalade
- Clearsnap ColorBox Chestnut Roan Chalk Ink Pad
- Prismacolor Colored Pencils
- Ranger Inkssentials Ink Blending Tool and Foam
- Paper blending stamps and odorless mineral spirits (Gamsol)
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, Ranger Inkssentials Glossy Accents
- paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil
- 1. Make 7"x5" Dark Brown top-fold card.
- 2. Cut smaller stripe and dot paper panels. Use ink blending tool to sponge paper edges with Chestnut Roan ink. Center and adhere panels together.
- 3. Stamp Jet Black blueprint maple leaf onto layered panel. Color leaf using pencils. Dip paper blending stump into odorless mineral spirits and use it to blend colors. (Note: Gamsol breaks down wax in pigment, allowing it to blend.)
- 4. Stamp Jet Black pumpkin onto white cardstock; color using blending tool and Distress Inks. Detail cut pumpkin and adhere to card, overlapping leaf. Stamp Jet Black sentiment above pumpkin.
- 5. Wrap ribbon around right end of panel, adhering ends at back. Tie on ribbon knot. Adhere panel to card front.
- 6. Tie floss through acorn button; adhere to card using Glossy Accents. Let dry.
- 1. For a subtle effect, stamp maple leaf image directly onto cardstock using watermark ink. For shine, heat emboss with clear detail embossing powder.