Pattern - Spider Treat Boxes
- 1. For body, cut 5"x6" black cardstock rectangle. Die cut box shape using Big Kick and Pillow Box Die from black cardstock. Fold on scored lines; adhere edges together, creating box shape.
- 2. Print out patterns. Cut spider web from white cardstock.
- 3. Cut 1-1/2" oval from purple cardstock (belly). Use 1/4" and 1/8" circle punches and heart punch to punch confetti from green, orange, and pink cardstock. Adhere confetti on belly.
- 4. For eyes, cut two 3/4" purple, two 1/2" white, and two 1/8" black cardstock circles. Adhere black circles on white circles and white circles on purple circles. Draw dots and lines on eyes using white gel pen.
- 5. Adhere belly on bottom of body and eyes on top of body. Draw smile and teeth using white gel pen. Let dry.
- 6. Cut chenille stems in half. Use hole punch to punch four holes, evenly spaced, along vertical edges of body. Insert chenille stem through hole on left side of body and slide through hole on right side of body; bend ends into feet. Repeat process for remaining three chenille stems, creating eight legs.
- 7. For girl spider, tie ribbon bow. Adhere bow on top of body.
- 8. Adhere body on center of spider web. Let dry.
- 9. Fill box with treats. Fold ends on box to close.