- Hobby Lobby White Oval Open Frame, 11”x13”
- Cardstock: white, pink
- Pink Paislee London Market Collection Kensington Paper
- Thin chipboard
- Kaisercraft Bonjour Collection Sticker Sheet
- Bazzill Basics Paper Vintage Button
- Pearl stem
- Prima Marketing Inc. Embellishments: Laraine Pearl White Flowers & Leaves, Mauve Madrigal Blossom Collection, Mini Roses, Say it with Crystals Rhinestone Flourish
- Brown twine
- Computer, printer, and Adobe Photoshop Elements Software
- Frame Brush for Adobe Photoshop Elements (VectorStock.com)
- Astrid MacClean Vintage Tag Digital Image
- Adhesives: Glue Dots International Glue Dots, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L EZ Runner
- paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, small hole punch
- 1. Cut Kensington paper and chipboard to fit opening in back of frame. Secure pieces inside frame.
- 2. Use digital stamp to create light blue decorative frame. Type "You Let Me Know You Love Me" poem inside frame from www.poemsource.com/mother-poems.html.
- 3. Print poem onto white cardstock, cut out, and mat on larger panel of pink cardstock. Adhere poem to background, slightly right of center.
- 4. Download digital tag from www.astridsartisticefforts.blogspot.com; click on My Freebies and scroll down page to Label Sheet image. Print vintage tag image onto white cardstock, cut out, and punch hole at top. Thread tag with twine. Adhere to background near bottom edge.
- 5. Arrange and adhere assorted flowers, leaves, pearl stem, and vintage button along bottom inside edge of frame using clear dots. Adhere rhinestone flourish sticker to left side of background as shown.
- 6. Create "A Mother's Love" title banner in word-processing program, print onto white cardstock, and cut out.
- 7. Adhere stamp sticker, small butterfly sticker, and banner to upper edge of background. Adhere large butterfly sticker to right side of poem.
- 8. **Poem reprinted with permission from PoemSource.com; for personal use only.
- 1. The poem in the frame could easily be changed to create a wedding, graduation, or daughter gift. Visit PoemSource online to view hundreds of free poems written by husband-and-wife team Joanna and Karl Fuchs.