Mother's Day Butterfly Card
Butterflies are a symbol of good things to come, so make sure this one lands in Mom's mailbox this Mother's Day.
- Cardstock: cream, pink, light blue
- Crystal adhesive gem
- PSA Essentials Peel & Stick Stamp Sets: Cupcake, Topiary
- PSA Essentials Stamper Body and Black Ink Cartridge
- Die-cutting system and Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard Circles SM Dies
- Brown ink pad
- Markers: pink, green, light blue
- Ranger Inkssentials Glossy Accents
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam dots
- paper trimmer, ruler, pencil, sponge dauber
- 1. Make 3-1/2"x5" light blue side-fold card; sponge edges with brown ink.
- 2. Cut smaller cream cardstock panel, sponge edges with brown ink, and adhere to card.
- 3. Stamp butterfly and dot circle image from Cupcake set onto cream cardstock. Color image with markers and die cut into small circle. Die cut larger pink cardstock circle. Sponge edges of both circles with brown ink; adhere circles together. Adhere butterfly motif to card with foam dots.
- 4. Stamp black sentiment in center of card as shown; adhere gem as shown.
- 5. Carefully coat butterfly image with Glossy Accents; let dry.
- 1. For a little more sparkle, highlight the butterfly's wings with glitter glue instead of Glossy Accents.