Pattern - Mom's Spa Shoes
- 1. Print out patterns onto copy paper. Trace and cut out patterns from craft foam. Reverse pattern for left shoe.
- 2. Cut two inner (sole) pieces from purple craft foam; reverse pattern for left sole. Adhere soles onto shoes. Let dry.
- 3. Turn shoes over. Use Bahama Blue to stamp flower on each end. Let dry. Use Citron Green to stamp flower on top of blue flowers. Let dry.
- 4. Adhere rhinestones to center of flowers on each shoe. Let dry.
- 5. Turn shoes over. To tie, bring ends upward and insert tabs into slits to secure.