It’s A Girl Card
It’s A Girl Card
- Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury White Cardstock
- My Mind’s Eye The Sweetest Thing Honey Collection 6”x6” Paper Pad
- Want2Scrap Say it with Bling Pink Rhinestones
- May Arts Pink Wrinkled Ribbon
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die-Cutting System and Nestabilities Classic Ovals SM Dies
- Scor-Pal Scor-Pal Scoring Board
- Corner rounder punch
- Gina K. Designs Oh Baby! Stamp Set
- Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
- .Too Marker Corp. COPIC Sketch Markers: R37, R32, E31, E33, E25, E27
- Art Institute Glitter Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter
- Glitter tray
- Adhesives: Scor-Pal Scor-Tape, 1/8”; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3-D Foam Squares, MyStik Tape Runner
- paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil
- 1. Make 5-1/2"x4-1/4" White side-fold card. Round top right corner with punch.
- 2. Die cut/emboss oval window in front of card as shown.
- 3. Cut and adhere 4-1/4"-long paper strips of choice, one wide and one narrow, to left side of card.
- 4. Apply strip of Scor-Tape over paper seam and, working over glitter tray, sprinkle tape with glitter. Tap off excess and return to container.
- 5. Using scoring board, score two parallel lines down back side of card front to left side of paper strips.
- 6. Wrap ribbon around card front over paper strips; tie double bow.
- 7. Stamp teddy bear image onto White cardstock, color with markers, and detail cut image. Adhere bear to card inside window opening using foam squares.
- 8. Stamp teddy bear image onto White cardstock, color with markers, and detail cut image. Adhere bear to card inside window opening using foam squares.
- 9. Stamp sentiment onto cardstock scrap, trim into small banner, and adhere to card as shown.
- 10. Adhere rhinestones to bear's collar and sentiment banner.
- 1. Ultrafine glitter works with many kinds of adhesive, from liquid glue to sticky dots to foam tape, flat tape, and adhesive runners. Experiment with your favorites.