Happy Easter Card
Happy Easter Card
- Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper Prismatics Intense Orange, X-Press It White Blending Card
- Lily Bee Design Papers: Happily Lost Collection 6”x6” Tiny Tablet, Stationery Collection Tangerine
- White mini brads, six
- Yellow/white baker’s twine
- Die-cutting system and My Favorite Things Die-namics Small Scallop Border Die
- Taylored Expressions Hello Spring Stamp Set
- Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
- .Too Marker Corp. COPIC Markers: YR04, YR07, Y21, YR23, E35, R35, R37, R59, R00, R11, G07, B0000, B00, Y0000, W1
- Prismacolor Colored Pencils
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, X-Press It High Tack 1/4” Foam Tape
- paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, paper piercer and mat
- 1. Make 4-1/4"x5-1/2" Intense Orange top-fold card; set aside.
- 2. Cut following paper panels: 4"x5-1/4" Tangerine (dot side), 3-3/4"x3-1/2" orange/blue print, 3-3/4"x3/4" yellow/teal dot print.
- 3. Mat each smaller panel on Intense Orange cardstock, leaving 1/16" border visible. With borders overlapping, adhere orange/blue panel over top edge of dot panel.
- 4. Die cut two scalloped border strips from White Blending Card. Adhere beneath top and bottom edges of layered panels; trim ends. Adhere layered panels to Tangerine panel.
- 5. Stamp Tuxedo Black image onto White Blending Card; trim to 3-5/8"x2". Using photo as guide, color image with markers; add grass/ground using colored pencils. Mat image on Intense Orange cardstock. Pierce center of each wagon wheel and insert white brad. Adhere image panel to layered panel as shown.
- 6. Wrap baker's twine around main panel as shown, crossing twine at center. Secure ends at back. Adhere panel to card.
- 7. Stamp Tuxedo Black sentiment onto White Blending Card; trim to size and mat on Intense Orange cardstock. Adhere to card over twine using foam tape.
- 1. The Taylored Expressions "Hello Spring" stamp set includes a bunny image, too, for those who just can't have an Easter without the rabbit!