Family Recipes Box & Cards
- Cardstock: dark brown, vanilla, rust, teal
- BoBunny Press Mama-razzi 2 Collection Sidelighting Paper
- Metal items: jump rings, brads
- Dark brown seam binding ribbon
- Cutting systems: Sizzix Big Shot, Silhouette Cameo
- SVG Cuts Christmas Open House Kit Template
- Our Daily Bread Designs Stamps/Dies: Recipe Card & Tags Bundle (stamps/dies), Apron and Tools (dies), Honeycomb Background (stamp)
- Ink pads: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Gathered Twigs, Archival Jet Black; Stampin’ Up! Chocolate Chip; Tsukineko VersaMark
- STAEDTLER Color Mediums: Ergo-Soft Colored Pencils, Karat Aquarell Watercolor Pencils, Mars Graphic Markers, Triplus Fineliner, Pigment Fineliner
- Stampin’ Up! White Embossing Powder
- Ranger Jenni Bowlin Malted Milk Acrylic Paint Dabber
- Scor-Pal Scor-Pal Scoring Board
- Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Acrylic Grid Blocks
- Ranger Inkssentials Ink Blending Tool
- Our Daily Bread Designs Becca’s Peg Bow Maker
- Needle-nose pliers
- Glitter tray
- Paper blending stumps and odorless mineral spirits (Gamsol)
- Adhesives: Scor-Pal Scor-Tape, paper glue, clear dots, foam dots
- paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, stamp cleaner, heat tool, paper piercer and mat
- 1. Visit www.svgcuts.com to download template set for a fee; enter template name in search box. Follow manufacturer's tips and watch online tutorial before beginning project.
- 2. Using Silhouette Designer Studio software, open recipe box from set. Resize template pieces at 84% so recipe card die cuts will fit in box; remove score marks from project before cutting.
- 3. Cut template pieces from Sidelighting paper and dark brown cardstock. Ink some areas of Honeycomb stamp with Chocolate Chip ink. Randomly stamp image over paper pieces.
- 4. Score box and lid pieces using scoring board. Fold and assemble box and lid using Scor-Tape. Adhere patterned paper pieces to box and lid.
- 5. Using Chocolate Chip ink, stamp "recipes" and cooking lady image onto Label Top. Stamp Chocolate Chip rolling pin onto vanilla cardstock. Color rolling pin with Karat Aquarell Watercolor Pencils; blend color using paper stump and Gamsol. Detail cut rolling pin and adhere to label.
- 6. Adhere label layers together using Scor-Tape. Sponge edges with Gathered Twigs ink. Score and adhere label to box as shown. Randomly dab box and lid with Malted Milk paint for distressed look; let dry.
- 1. Using Big Shot machine, die cut large tag from dark brown cardstock; dab with Malted Milk paint.
- 2. Stamp "what's cooking?" and covered pot image onto vanilla cardstock; cut cardstock to fit and adhere to tag. Stamp second covered pot onto vanilla cardstock scrap. Color pot with combination of Karat Aquarell Watercolor Pencils and Ergo-Soft Pencils; blend colors. Highlight image with Mars Graphic Markers. Detail cut image and adhere to tag with foam dot.
- 3. Die cut tools from dark brown, teal, and rust cardstock; dab with Malted Milk paint. Pierce hole in each tool handle. Open three jump rings and attach one to each tool; set aside.
- 4. Using Becca's Peg Bow Maker, tie seam binding ribbon into double bow. Attach tools to bow, closing jump rings. Adhere bow to tag, then to box lid, using clear dots.
- Cards & Dividers
- 1. Die cut five or more recipe dividers from dark brown cardstock. Stamp recipe card categories using VersaMark ink; heat emboss with white powder.
- 2. Using Jet Black ink, stamp recipe card lines onto vanilla cardstock. Die cut as many recipe cards as desired.
- 3. Stamp Jet Black recipe icons onto cards. Color images using combination of Karat Aquarell Pencils and Ergo-Soft Pencils, blending color using paper stumps and Gamsol. Highlight images using Mars Graphic Markers.
- 4. Write recipes onto cards using Triplus and Pigment Fineliner Pens.