Easter Bunny Bucket
Craft Marketing Connections, Inc.
Easter Bunny Bucket
- Clear acrylic paint can
- FloraCraft Make It: Fun Dow STYROFOAM Brand Foam Blocks, 1-15/16”x3-7/8”x3-7/8”, two
- Avatrex Scrapbooking Attitude Inkjet Film, 8-1/2”x11”, three sheets
- Crinkle-texture ivory paper, 12”x12”, two sheets
- Yellow paper shred filler
- Digital photograph, 4”x6”
- Self-adhesive metal embellishments: 1” eggs, six; 3/4” flowers, five
- Plastic eggs, 2-1/2”
- Computer and inkjet printer
- Elmer’s X-ACTO Tools: 9” Paper Trimmer, 12” Metal Ruler, 8” Scissors
- Glue gun and sticks
- 1. Remove paint can lid. Cut two 6-3/4"x12" ivory paper panels; insert panels into can, overlapping excess or trimming to fit.
- 2. Read Scrapbooking Attitude package instructions. Print mirror image of digital photo onto glossy side of Attitude sheet. Trim image to 4"x4"; do not remove backing paper.
- 3. Format title on computer, including year, child's name, and "Egg Hunt." Format additional sayings, including: Found Eggs, Will Eat; Eggs-actly Perfect; Chocolate! Yummm!!!; Egg Hunter on Duty!; Egg Hunt! Gotta Love It!; I LOVE SPRING!; Ready, Set, Find!!! Highlight and colorize letters in spring colors as desired. Leave 1" around each phrase.
- 4. Print mirror image of title and phrases onto second and third Attitude sheets. (Note: Numbers and letters will be backwards on printed page.) Separate and trim phrases, again leaving 1" around each phrase.
- 5. Before peeling off Attitude backing, plan positioning of photo, title, and phrases on paint can. Static cling will hold Attitude elements in place if they are not removed once they have been applied, so plan carefully. If element needs to be repositioned slightly, simply pull and slide Attitude film without actually removing from can. If Attitude loosens, add small amount of glue stick along edges to secure.
- 6. Using photo as guide, peel and stick metal embellishments to can as desired. If necessary, secure embellishments with glue gun.
- 7. Stack, glue, and insert foam blocks into base of paint can. Fill can with paper shred and arrange plastic eggs on top and around can base.
- 1. Save bucket and, each year, simply print new Attitude title, photo, and phrases.