Adhesives: Art Institute Glitter Designer Dries Clear Adhesive, 3M Scotch Brand ATG Runner, Craftworks Cards Candi Fix Foam Pads
paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil, sponge dauber
1. Make 6"x6" Cream top-fold card.
2. Cut 6" pink patterned paper square and 5-3/4" green patterned paper square. Sponge edges of green square with Victorian Velvet ink. Adhere panels to card.
3. Die cut filigree cross and oval decorative tag from copper pearlized cardstock. Adhere shapes to card as shown using Designer Dries Clear Adhesive; let dry.
4. Stamp Tuxedo Black "Happy Easter" sentiment from Wrought Iron Cross stamp set onto Cryogen White cardstock. Die cut into oval tag insert; adhere to tag with Designer Dries Clear Adhesive and let dry.
5. Stamp Tuxedo Black cross image onto Cryogen White cardstock. Using photo as guide, color image with markers. Detail cut image and adhere to die-cut cross on card front. Highlight flower centers with glitter glue; let dry.
6. Adhere four pearls to tag as shown. Using foam pads, adhere three Candi embellishments to lower left corner of card as shown.
1. Use the cross and lily stamp and coordinating die set to create a special wedding card. Add shades of pink to lily throats to replicate the look of Stargazer lilies, a popular choice in bridal bouquets.