1. For chipmunk (shown far right), cut oval tail out of brown felt. Cut squiggly stripe out of white felt; adhere onto tail. Adhere tail onto back of brown pom-pom.
2. For ears, cut two triangles out of brown felt and two smaller triangles out of pink felt. Adhere pink triangles onto brown triangles. Make part in pom-pom fur at top; adhere edge of each ear inside.
3. Adhere wiggle eyes on face.
4. For garden tote, cut brown paper to fit around can; tape in place. Poke hole in lid and another in bottom of can using can opener. Slide ribbon through each hole; tie knot in each end.
5. Set can on side. Cut out two bush shapes from light green paper and bigger bush shape from dark green paper; tape on can. Decorate bushes with flower stickers.
1. Go critter crazy! Make more pocket pals - like a fox, a squirrel, and a mouse - using different colors of pom-poms and felt as shown in photo.