- Cardstock: My Favorite Things Kraft, Nightshift Blue; X-Press It Blending Card
- Pebbles, Inc. Let Freedom Ring Collection Charles Thompson Paper
- Red grosgrain ribbon, 3/8”
- Die-cutting system and Taylored Expressions Taylored Shaped Buckles Dies
- Sewing machine and cream thread
- Taylored Expressions Moka Collection Betsy Stamp
- Ink pads: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Antique Linen
- .Too Marker Corp. COPIC Markers: B95, B97, B99, BG70, E00, E11, E13, E15, E18, E50, E51, R20, R27, R29, R39, W00, W1
- Newell-Rubbermaid Prismacolor Colored Pencils
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, thin red-liner tape
- paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, sponge dauber
- 1. Make 4-1/4"x5-1/2" kraft top-fold card.
- 2. Using Antique Linen ink and re-inking with each impression, randomly stamp small star over card front to create background. (Note: For lighter impression, ink stamp and stamp off once onto scrap paper before stamping card.)
- 3. Cut 4"x5-1/4" navy cardstock panel and 3-3/4"x5" striped paper panel. Cut each panel in half diagonally from bottom left to upper right corner. Mat striped pieces on cardstock pieces. Use one piece for this card; set aside remaining piece to make another card.
- 4. Using Tuxedo Black ink, stamp girl image onto Blending Card; trim to 1-3/4"x3-3/4". Using photo as guide, color image with markers. Add ground/grass with colored pencils. Lightly sponge panel edges with Antique Linen ink.
- 5. Mat image panel on navy cardstock and adhere to striped triangle. Zigzag stitch along lower right side of panel.
- 6. Using Tuxedo Black ink, stamp sentiment onto Blending Card. Trim sentiment into 2-1/8"-long pennant shape. Lightly sponge edges with Antique Linen ink; adhere to upper left corner of image panel. Zigzag stitch right end of sentiment to secure.
- 7. Adhere assembled image panel to card front, applying adhesive to right side only and leaving left side free to accommodate next step.
- 8. Die-cut two star buckles from navy cardstock. Thread buckles onto red ribbon; trim ends at 45° angles as shown. Position star buckles and apply red-liner tape to back of ribbon. Remove tape liner and carefully tuck ribbon beneath image panel; adhere ribbon to card.
- 9. Adhere upper left edge of image panel to card front.
- 1. For a touch of sparkle, die cut star buckles from glittered cardstock, or highlight plain cardstock with glitter glue.