Blooming Cards For Mom
Create multiple Mother's Day card looks using just a few supplies and PSA Essentials' Topiary Peel & Stick Stamp Set.
Blooming Cards for Mom
- Cardstock: white, pink, light blue
- BoBunny Press Country Garden Collection Charm Paper
- Scrap paper
- White adhesive pearls
- Stamps: PSA Essentials Topiary Peel & Stick Set, Papertrey Ink Fillable Frames #10 Set
- PSA Essentials Stamper Body
- Die-cutting system
- Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard Circles SM, Papertrey Ink Fillable Frames #10, My Favorite Things Die-namics Little Open Scallop Strip
- Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads: Worn Lipstick, Shabby Shutters, Tumbled Glass
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam dots
- paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil, sponge dauber
- 1. Make 4-1/4"x5-1/2" white top-fold card. Determine vertical or horizontal orientation.
- 2. For vertical card, cut smaller white cardstock panel. Cut slightly larger pink cardstock mat; set aside.
- 3. Stamp flower from Topiary set a few times onto scrap paper; detail cut flower group to use as mask. Using mask, stamp flower repeatedly in different colors onto white cardstock panel.
- 4. Adhere panels together and to card. Cut thin green Charm paper strip to same width as stamped panel; adhere to card.
- 5. Stamp Worn Lipstick sentiment onto white cardstock; die cut/emboss into small circle. Lightly sponge circle with Tumbled Glass ink before removing template. Adhere circle to card with foam dots.
- 6. For horizontal card, cut striped Charm paper panel slightly smaller than card front; adhere to card. Die cut scalloped strip from light blue cardstock, trim to width of striped panel, and adhere to card.
- 7. Stamp Tumbled Glass frame image onto white cardstock; die cut frame. Stamp Worn Lipstick sentiment inside frame; adhere to card.
- 8. Stamp three Worn Lipstick flowers onto white cardstock scraps. Detail cut flowers and curl slightly with fingers to add dimension. Adhere pearl to each flower center. Adhere centers of two flowers directly to frame edge, leaving petals free. Adhere center of third flower to card with foam dot.
- 1. If you only need one or two Mother's Day cards, use up the remaining paper scraps to create birthday, thank you, or congratulations cards. Just stamp an appropriate sentiment.