Pattern - Bat Treat Boxes
- 1. Print out pattern. Cut wings from black or polka dot paper.
- 2. Cut 4"x6" paper rectangle. (Note: Toilet paper rolls vary in size. Adjust size of rectangle to fit roll.) Adhere rectangle around roll; push down to flatten slightly.
- 3. Trace half circle shape on top edge and bottom edge on front of roll; pinch along lines forming flaps. Repeat for top and bottom on back. Bend flaps, overlapping back flaps slightly.
- 4. Punch two circles from paper; adhere on face. Adhere wiggle eyes on circles. Adhere wings on back of body.
- 5. Open top flaps and fill with candy. Close.