Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam tape, glue gun and sticks
scissors, ruler, pencil, sandpaper, soft cloth, sponge dauber, newspaper or large cardboard box (to cover work surface)
1. Sand surface of muffin tin with sandpaper; wipe with soft cloth. Working in well-ventilated area over newspaper or inside large box, spray muffin tin with two light coats of ivory paint. Let paint dry between coats.
2. Print photos in black and white and cut into 3" circles. Mat photos on patterned paper of choice; trim mat with scallop-edge scissors. Sponge scalloped edges with brown ink. Adhere circles to muffin tin as shown.
3. Punch starbursts from brown cardstock and apply number stickers to indicate months of growth. Adhere to photos with foam tape.
4. Measure and cut smaller circles from assorted papers; sponge edges with brown ink. Embellish circles with stickers and adhere inside tin openings, adhering some with foam tape and some with paper adhesive.
5. Adhere chipboard hearts inside two top openings using foam tape.
6. Use glue gun to adhere tissue garland along top edge of tin. Adhere "BABY" banner cut-outs to tin, tie twine in two bows, and adhere on either side of banner. Use glue gun to adhere scalloped edge to top of tray.
7. Lightly apply glitter glue to edges of tray and desired embellishments; let dry.
1. Use foam adhesive to add more depth and interest to the tray.