Pattern - You're Berry Sweet
- 1. Print and cut out patterns.
- 2. Measure 1/2" from top of one heart and draw line. Fold heart on line. Glue heart (on folded area) onto remaining heart (to create card). Let dry.
- 3. Use scissors to cut small slit in center of one leaf. Glue leaves on top of hearts (berry). Let dry.
- 4. For stem, curl chenille stem around pencil. Insert one end of stem in slit on leaf. Spot glue.
- 5. Use heart punch or cut from paper 18 black card stock hearts (seeds). Glue seeds on front of card. Let dry. Add black glitter glue highlights on seeds. Let dry.
- 6. Use black marker to write "Valentine, You're Berry Sweet!" on inside of card.