Pattern - Uncle Sam Favor
- 1. Measure and mark top 3-1/2" on water bottle. Cut top from water bottle; recycle top portion. Keep bottom portion for favor.
- 2. Measure and cut 4"x10" white paper strip. Run strip through paper crimper. Adhere white strip around bottle.
- 3. For face, measure and cut 2"x10" pink paper strip. Adhere strip around upper portion of white area, as shown in photo.
- 4. For sideburns, cut two 1" white paper squares. Run sideburns through paper crimper. Adhere sideburns on sides of face. For ears, cut two small pink ovals. Adhere ovals on sides of sideburns.
- 5. Print out patterns on white cardstock or construction paper. Cut patterns as indicated. Run mustache and eyebrows through paper crimper. Bend mustache on fold as indicated on pattern.
- 6. Adhere mustache, eyebrows, and wiggle eyes on face. For nose, adhere pink pom-pom to center of mustache. For cheeks, use cotton swab to apply blush or chalk on face.
- 7. For hat, cut three red paper strips. Adhere strips on hat. Run hat through paper crimper. Measure and cut 3" ribbon length. Adhere ribbon on bottom of hat. Run hat brim through paper crimper. Adhere hat brim on bottom of hat. Adhere hat on head.
- 1. For a fun party favor or table decoration, fill with red/white/blue wrapped candies or patriotic-colored M&M's!